Tau Men Collection
strength, confidence and peace of mind to every man
- Helps to fight the ageing process
- Enhances the skin’s resistance towards sun damage and oxidative stress
- Refirms dry, shaved or sunburned skin, leaving it refreshed and nourished all day long
Tau moana collection offers fantastic benefits of red seaweed extract - Glycoplus® combined with native New Zealand botanicals. Processed in a completely natural way this combination creates a leading quality skincare. Every man can be confident in looking his best with the best quality skincare, knowing the effects of its ingredients are proven by science.
Tau moana is unlike any other skincare range for men and this is why:
- Tau is manufactured in an unconventional way, containing up to 95% of naturally processed red New Zealand seaweed. This rich base full of vitamins, minerals and amino acids represents the best skin super food ever and it helps restore skin’s balance and vitality.
- Tau moana is the only certified organic (by Asure Quality NZ Ltd) skin care for men which is certified organic and contains 100% naturally processed marine glycans - Glycoplus®. Glycans are deemed to be the biggest discovery after DNA in human history and research around them has astounded the world.
All TAU products are bioactive formulations. They should be applied as recommended to achieve the best results.
TAU Moisturiser must be applied to the skin that is still moist from TAU Serum.
How to use: After shaving, gently dab your face. While still moist, pump two drops of Tau Serum in your hand and simply tap it onto your face and neck, followed by Tau Moisturiser.
Suitable for: Suitable for all skin types, especially oily and sensitive skin.
Storage: Please store in a cool and dry place. Shake well before use. Use within 3 months of opening.
Important note: This product may leave your skin feeling tingly or tight. This is a normal reaction. Due to the fact that Moana products are all natural, you may experience slightly different colour, texture and bouquet between batches.